Sunday, March 1, 2015

basic information on Dentures and partial Dentures for Dentist and the general public



Before I begin this blog, I must mention that the information and opinions shared on this blog are mine and mine only.  They do not reflect the opinions of dental labs,  dental schools or dental companies.   It is my wish that this blog will serve as a learning tool for the dental industry as well as the consumer.  -  toothfalse.








To the consumer, I would like to say.  I refer to any dental restoration as a smiling and chewing tool.  In my opinion, there is no substitute for real teeth so I highly recommend spending the necessary funds  to keep as many of your teeth as possible.  The most challenging and least durable of any restoration is the removable restorations also known as: Dentures, False teeth, Plates and partials.   There are many options in todays dentistry so it is confusing.  Also, there are lots of advertisements making claims that are not necessarily realistic.  I hope that my blog will serve you in your dentistry decisions,  I look forward to providing you with information.. Please spread the word about my blog.   Sincerely,  toothfalse.

No comments:

Post a Comment